Silicone rubber tubing can be supplied in a vast range of colours and in specialist grades such as Platinum Cured Silicone Rubber and Fluorosilicone. You can select from stocked tubes from either 1mm ID to 25mm ID and from bespoke tubing from 0.5mm ID all the way up to 200mm and sometimes larger. All tubing can be supplied in either straight lengths or coils and can be subsequently cut to shorter lengths either by hand, lathe or automatic guillotine. All silicone tubing, profile and cord can be either glue or vulcanized joined into endless rings. Larger tubes can be produced on mandrels.
- Hardness from 30°Sh to 90°Sh
- Over 1000 ID, OD and cord combinations
- Large ex-stock size range
- Coiled, straight or cut to length
- Glued and vulcanized joining available