Rubber tubing is utilised in a vast array of products to securely transport gasses and liquids from one point to another. We’re most used to it being used widely in scientific circles where natural rubber is often used because it is resilient and flexible.
But we also see rubber tubing being employed for the installation of gas cookers as well as in areas like the automotive and maritime industries.
Ley Holdings is one of the leading rubber tubing suppliers in the UK and we work with a wide range of businesses from car and boat manufacturers to the scientific sectors and even aviation. As a family-owned business, we like to think we provide our customers with that all-important personal touch as well as high-quality products that are designed to last.
Rubber Tubing Suppliers for the Scientific Sector
While our rubber tubing products are used by many different industries, our biggest customers tend to come from the scientific sector. These not only include research and development enterprises and pharmaceutical companies but schools, colleges and universities as well.
The scientific industry in the UK contributes a lot of wealth to the economy and researchers are at the forefront of innovation around the world. We are the leading rubber tubing suppliers for industries focused on food and agriculture, developing new medical treatments, relatively new sectors such as robotics and biotech, as well more traditional areas such as health care.
Who Are Ley Holdings?
We’re a family-owned business and have more than 70 years of history behind us. Our manufacturing capability makes us one of the leading rubber tubing suppliers in the UK today and over several decades we’ve built long-lasting relationships with a wide range of businesses in the scientific community.
- Many of our customers come back to us again and again because they can rely on Ley Holdings to deliver the high-quality supplies that they are looking for.
- Schools, colleges and universities are some of our most loyal customers and we can supply them the full range of rubber tubing, bungs and stoppers other equipment at an affordable price.
- We are also able to supply specialist products such as Santoprene tubing which is often used on peristaltic pumps and has a high level of durability.
- Our laboratory tubing is available in a range of materials from neoprene and silicone to natural rubber and PVC depending on your needs.
- We’re also able to offer bespoke solutions to our customers because of our unique on-site manufacturing capabilities. Contact our sales team today if you want to find out more.
Finding UK Rubber Tubing Suppliers
We can offer a wide range of rubber tubing products at a competitive price with express delivery to anywhere in the UK. Since we were first established in the 1950s, our company has gone from strength to strength over the following decades and for many businesses, we’re the first port of call for rubber tubing.
If your business or organisation is looking for a rubber tubing suppliers that you can trust to deliver 100% of the time, contact the expert team at Ley Holdings today to find out how we can help.